30 November 2006

Litvinenko and friends

Now I'm into it. I'd like to propose the idea that Maurizio Blondet poured into my ears, because it's another possibile interpretation, and because it sounds reasonable to me.

The thing is: Litvinenko has been dying for two weeks, and having interviews of any sort against Putin. Now. If I were Putin, and I wanted someone dead, I'd kill him right away, instead of slow-poisoning him and letting him shout to the whole world how bad and evil I am. Am I right?
Newspapers say that Litvinenko spoke about the Politkovskaja affair. That's another smelly murder. It smells of many things, and was correctly done in the way and at the right time to have people scream Putin! Putin!
I'm not saying Putin is an angel, he is not and Cecenia is filled with blood he should pay for. But, but, all these murders sound like they are so much good for the big energy companies that want Putin KO, to get their hands on the gas and petrol ways that criss-cross the Russian lands.

So. Good hunt. And, good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you got a point, I didn't thought about it that way but it opens for a lot of reflections...